- Did Alan Titchmarsh really help get my book published?
- Was there really a flying octopus when you took those kids on that boat?
- Where is Applesett?
- Is it true that a kid hit himself on the head with an encyclopedia to make a sound effect?
- Who is the hippy teacher really based on?
- When is your next book published.
- How can Dracula be in your next memoir (or, now to mention it, an Egyptian mummy or an exploding pig)?
On Wednesday 6th December at 7pm I shall be at York Central Library (or York Explore or whatever they call it now) for 'An Evening with Andy Seed' no less. I'll be sharing some of the funny experiences I've had as a primary school teacher and talking about my recent book, ALL TEACHERS GREAT AND SMALL, and sharing the amazing story of how it came to be published after a 10 year journey with the help of daytime TV...